Are you looking to start your 2022 with a new look?
Link Livestock Ltd is seeking new agents to service various areas around New Zealand with a focus in Northland & Taranaki. You will be a part of a small tight knit team with an open canvas for managing any existing clients as well as new clients for your given area.
Link Livestock Ltd owned by JNZ, servicing an established & rapidly growing nationwide client base are currently entering a period of growth & are looking to expand our network of agents. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a company with plenty of scope to grow your portfolio look no further.
Covering all aspects of Livestock, you’ll be focused on the skills & expertise needed of a Livestock Agent through the support of your colleagues with a key focus on building long term relationships within your region. You’ll have a keen interest and passion for the agricultural sector, with the ability to relate well to both colleagues & clients.
Skills & Experience
- This is a commission role
- You will be required to be self-motivated.
- Knowledge & experience in Livestock sales is an advantage.
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- A full, current & clean New Zealand driver licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Represent yourself & LLL to an exceptional standard with honesty & integrity
- Marketing and sales of livestock services to existing & potential clients.
- Grow the client base in your area & establish strong business relationships.
- Create & supply timely & accurate recordings of all transactions
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity further please contact, Stew Cruickshank on 027 2705288
Stock Type: Agents